Hi, Monday!

Hi, Monday, it's me again
and I'm ready to face you
Which surprise do you have for me?
I wonder if you are going to be cruel!

Hi, Monday, be merciful
Are you calm today?
Please, give me some peace
Because I've got a lot to pay

Hi, Monday, you don't like me
Get rid of your deep frown
I don't cause you any trouble
My world is trumbling down
(by A. J. Rosário - 08/11/2009)
Plágio é crime e está previsto no artigo 184 do Código Penal.
Copyright violation is closely related to plagiarism, but it is a federal crime (U.S. Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. §§ 101 - 810)

Comentários

  1. Hi Cidão, do not speak English as well as you, but I came here to leave a kiss and say that the second is already going away!

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Comentários de anônimos são deletados.
Leia a minha Política de Comentários antes de continuar.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Eu preciso

Teu sexo

Mulher, eu te amo!