I need something

I need something

I really need something
But I don't know what it is
My mind flies sometimes
I get high, things like this

My life has no meaning at all
It's full of endless nightmares
It`s looks like I`m going deep
As if I were rolling down the stairs

And I think I need something
`cause I can't get no satisfaction
Like in Rolling Stones song
I`m down, I lost all my passion

People come and go easily
And they mean nothing to me
People hurt you and hate you
That`s the way I learned to be

Maybe I don't need something
I think it's better being alone
I'm a tough and complicated guy
I'm really bad to the bone

Please don't try to understand me
That's the way I'm and I won't change
Make believe I'm a scumbag
Treat me as if a completely strange!
(by A. J. Rosário - 11/04/2010)
Plágio é crime e está previsto no artigo 184 do Código Penal.
Copyright violation is closely related to plagiarism, but it is a federal crime (U.S. Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. §§ 101 - 810)

Comentários

  1. Well my friend,what else should I say?
    I just think U would better learn a little more about "life"... after that,maybe we can keep some touch!

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Comentários de anônimos são deletados.
Leia a minha Política de Comentários antes de continuar.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Eu preciso

Teu sexo

Mulher, eu te amo!